PTG (Parent/Teacher Group)
LATEST NEWS AND UPCOMING EVENTS
All parents are invited to our next PTG meeting of the 2020/2021 school year. Please join us on Wednesday, October 21, 2020 @ 5:00 P.M.
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!
- All in person PTG meetings are cancelled until further notice.
NEED PIP POINTS?
- Morning Care
- Hot Lunch Service
- Lunch Time Supervision
- Halloween Festival on Oct. 31
- Thanksgiving Feast
- Christmas Luncheon and Fashion Show
- Donate a Gift for the Christmas Fashion Show Luncheon
- Join the Christmas Fashion Show Luncheon committee
- Attend the monthly PTG meetings
- Fish Fry during Lent
- Color Run event
- Be a driver for field trips (see front office for requirements needed)
SIGN UP FOR OUR MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
WELCOME TO THE ST. THERESA CATHOLIC SCHOOL PARENT/TEACHER GROUP (PTG)
The Parent/Teacher Group (PTG) is made up of parent volunteers and school staff who work together to plan and carry out fundraising events to raise funds for the school. The PTG sponsors several events throughout the year and are always in need of parent volunteers. We encourage all parents to get involved and attend our monthly meetings.
Interested in joining or have any questions? Attyend our next PTG meeting, go to the school office or ask a member of the PTG Executive Board.