PTG (Parent/Teacher Group)
WELCOME TO THE ST. THERESA CATHOLIC SCHOOL PARENT/TEACHER GROUP (PTG)
The Parent/Teacher Group (PTG) is made up of parent volunteers and school staff who work together to plan and carry out fundraising events to raise funds for the school. The PTG sponsors several events throughout the year and are always in need of parent volunteers. We encourage all parents to get involved and attend our monthly meetings.
Interested in joining or have any questions? Attend our next PTG meeting, go to the school office or ask a member of the PTG Executive Board.
LATEST NEWS AND UPCOMING EVENTS
- PTG Meeting, Wednesday, Nov. 13 at 3:15pm in the 8th Grade Classroom
- Fashion Show Meeting, Wednesday, Nov. 13 at 4:30pm in the 8th Grade Classroom
- Fashion Models, practice is on Thursdays on the followings dates: Nov. 21, Dec. 5 and 12 from 3pm to 4pm in the school gym.
60th Annual Christmas Luncheon and Fashion Show
Please join us on Sunday, December 15, at the Agua Caliente Casino in Rancho Mirage for the 60th Annual St. Theresa Christmas Luncheon and Fashion Show. This event has been the school’s largest fundraiser for over 60 years. We owe the success of this event to the support from local businesses, church parishioners and school families and alumni.
This year, we will once again have our fashion show featuring parent, alumni and teacher models wearing the designs of Trina Turk and Mr. Turk. Guests will also have the opportunity to bid on items from our Silent Auction, relax in our Cigar Lounge and browse for holiday presents at the Holiday Shopping Bazaar.
Click on the invitation below to PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS:
Christmas Luncheon and Fashion Show Sponsorship Opportunities!
NEED PIP POINTS?
- Morning Care
- Hot Lunch Service
- Lunch Time Supervision
- Halloween Festival on Oct. 31
- Thanksgiving Feast
- Christmas Luncheon and Fashion Show
- Donate a Gift for the Christmas Fashion Show Luncheon
- Join the Christmas Fashion Show Luncheon committee
- Attend the monthly PTG meetings
- Fish Fry during Lent
- Color Run event
- Be a driver for field trips (see front office for requirements needed)