Tuition & Fees
St. Theresa Catholic School
Tuition and Enrollment Requirements
2020 2021 Academic Year
PRESCHOOL 7:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- 2 days $3,700 per school year
- 3 days $4,700 per school year
- 4 days $5,200 per school year
- 5 days $5,700 per school year
Registration fee: $350 per student if paid between February 10th and May 29th, 2020.
$375 per student from May 30 through August 21, 2020 (nonrefundable). $400 if paid after August 21, 2020. (Paid directly to St. Theresa School)
- Complete online enrollment via our website (enroll new student or enroll existing student).
- Complete required paperwork available at the Preschool
- Complete the Tuition Agreement paperwork available online or in the main school office.
- Enroll with Smart Tuition: http://enrollwithsmart.com - Our school code is 12541
KINDERGARTEN - 8TH GRADE: Students entering kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2019. Students entering 1st grade must be 6 years old on or before September 1, 2018.
- 1st child $6,100.00 per year
- 2nd child $5,100.00 per year
- 3rd child $4,700.00 per year
- 4th child $4,700.00 per year
Registration fee: $350 per student if paid between February 10th and May 29th, 2020. $375 per student from May 30th through August 21, 2020 (nonrefundable). $400 if paid after August 21, 2020. (Paid directly to St. Theresa School)
The Registration fee covers the following: $200.00 - Facility Fund, Diocesan Assessment; $60.00 student insurance; Student information system $18.00; Student Assessment - Renaissance Learning $20.00; Property Insurance $95.00 and Marketing $7.00.
Mandatory Instructional /Technology fee: $300.00 per family. May be paid in full or divided over ten months and applied to your Smart Tuition account.
Tuition paid through Smart Tuition: Please review the information in your account and activate for 2020 - 2021: http://enrollwithsmart.com - Our school code is 12541
- Tuition $7,200.00
- Registration $475.00
- Instructional Materials $300.00
- Fundraising Fee $550.00
- Processing Fee $250.00
Documents required for Enrollment:
- Birth certificate (we will make a copy)
- Baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Immunization record (we will make a copy)
- Copy of the most recent grades and a copy of standardized test scores
- Home Language Survey (available in the school office)
- All enrollment forms (Tuition Contract) completed and signed by the parent/guardian with registration fee (non-refundable).
Before School Care: Available from 7:00 a.m. to 7:40 a.m. at $5.00 per family.
Extended Care: Available from 3:10 p.m.- 5:30 p.m. Cost: $5.00/per hour billed in 15-minute increments.
Late Pickup charge for Extended Care is $1.00 per minute starting at 5:31PM.
TUITION ASSISTANCE: (1) Second and third child discount is considered tuition assistance. (2) Apply for Tuition assistance at Smart Aid There is a $35.00 fee charged for processing. All required documentation MUST be sent to SMART AID in order for your application to be processed. The application window for applying for SMART AID begins on February 3, 2020, and closes for current families on June 1, 2020. No tuition assistance will be awarded without the required documentation submitted to SMART AID for review and processing. Tuition Assistance grants will be determined by the Parish Finance Council no later than June 30th, 2020. Once you are notified of your grant, parent(s) MUST sign and return the required paperwork outlining the grant stipulation with a signed Tuition Agreement and registration fee. Funds for Tuition Assistance are limited.