Tuition & Fees
St. Theresa Catholic School
Tuition and Enrollment Requirements
2019-2020 Academic Year
PRESCHOOL 7:45 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- 2 days $3,700 per school year
- 3 days $4,700 per school year
- 4 days $5,200 per school year
- 5 days $5,700 per school year
Registration fee: $375 per student if paid between February 8th and May 24th, 2019.
$400 per student from May 27 through August 31, 2019 (nonrefundable). (Paid directly to St. Theresa School)
- Complete online enrollment via our website (enroll new student or enroll existing student).
- Complete required paperwork available at the Preschool
- Complete the Tuition Agreement paperwork available online or in the main school office.
- Enroll with Smart Tuition: http://enrollwithsmart.com - Our school code is 12541
KINDERGARTEN - 8TH GRADE: Students entering kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2019. Students entering 1st grade must be 6 years old on or before September 1, 2018.
- 1st child $6,100.00 per year
- 2nd child $5,100.00 per year
- 3rd child $4,700.00 per year
- 4th child $4,700.00 per year
Registration fee: $375 per student if paid between February 8th and May 24th, 2019. $400 per student from May 27th through August 31, 2019 (nonrefundable). (Paid directly to St. Theresa School)
The Registration fee covers the following: $200.00 - Facility Fund, Diocesan Assessment; $60.00 student insurance; Student information system $18.00; Student Assessment-Renaissance Learning $20.00; Property Insurance $95.00 and Marketing $7.00.
Mandatory Instructional /Technology fee: $300.00 per family. May be paid in full or divided over ten months and applied to your Smart Tuition account.
Tuition paid through Smart Tuition: Please review the information in your account and activate for 2018-2019: http://enrollwithsmart.com - Our school code is 12541
- Tuition $7,200.00
- Registration $475.00
- Instructional Materials $300.00
- Fundraising Fee $550.00
- Processing Fee $250.00
Documents required for Enrollment:
- Birth certificate (we will make a copy)
- Baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Immunization record (we will make a copy)
- Copy of the most recent grades and a copy of standardized test scores
- Home Language Survey (available in the school office)
- All enrollment forms (Tuition Contract) completed and signed by the parent/guardian with registration fee (non-refundable).
Before School Care: Available from 7:00 a.m. to 7:40 a.m. at no charge.
Extended Care: Available from 3:00 p.m.- 5:30 p.m. Cost: $4.00/per hour billed in 15-minute increments.
Late Pickup charge for Extended Care is $1.00 per minute starting at 5:31PM.