WCEA/WASC Accreditation: Western Catholic Education Association/ Western Association of Schools and Colleges through June 30, 2023
Accreditation fosters excellence and ongoing improvement in schools. In a time of restructuring and the need for basic changes in the school, the accreditation process is a dynamic, viable, catalytic process that provides an overarching structure of meaningful change. The process assures a school community that the school’s philosophy and learning expectations are appropriate and are being accomplished through a strong educational program.
Strengths of the School:
- Students enjoy their school: Student-Centered Learning
- Seamless integration of technology daily-classroom practices
- Professional Development
- Collaborative Parish/School Relationship
- Dedicated, active, and supportive parents
- Laser focus on improving student learning through professional development, improved curriculum, project-based learning, new assessments, and innovations
- Dedicated and innovative administration and faculty
- The school community values its sense of family
- Goal 1: Strengthen integration and student understanding of the SLEs and implement a standards-based report card
- Goal 2: Enhance student learning through differentiating across the curriculum
- Goal 3: Provide an engaging, comprehensive and relevant science curriculum
Accreditation empowers the school in its endeavor to provide a quality educational experience for all students. The accreditation process is integral and synonymous to school (and diocese) assessment, planning, implementation, and reassessment based upon a vision of successful student learning.